Here at Jacaranda FM we make it as easy as possible for you to get your daily fix no matter where you are. There are at least five ways to listen to Jacaranda FM.
- FM - Listen on your radio.
Tune in your radio and find us in FM stereo at 94.2.
- TV (DSTV) - Listen on your TV
Jacaranda FM is available on the DStv audio bouquet (Channel 158).
- Web streaming: Listen to Jacaranda FM over the internet.
Go to the Listen Live page and you will be connected to Jacaranda FM. Listen online to streaming radio from your laptop, computer at the office or from the comfort of your home. As long as you have an internet connection you will be able to listen to Jacaranda FM live.
- Listen with the TuneIn app
You can listen to Jacaranda FM on your mobile phone with the free TuneIn app. This app is available for BlackBerry, Nokia, Apple products (your iPhone, iPod and iPad), Android and Windows Phone 7.
With the Favorites feature, you can tell TuneIn to remember the station and songs you love the most. Plus, when you sign up for a free account, TuneIn will show you these Favorites anywhere you use TuneIn - on your phone, on your computer, in your car and beyond.
With TuneIn, you can pause and rewind what you're listening to. If you missed something, you can quickly skip back to hear it again.
- Windows Media Player: Live Audio Streaming
System requirements to stream
• For flash stream, please install Adobe flash player on http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer
• Supported Operating System: Microsoft Windows & MAC.
• Supported Browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Google Chrome and Safari. (Please install the latest versions).
• Please remember to check your volume setting before trying to access the stream. Enough dedicated Internet bandwidth is required to receive the stream -32kbps is required for the stream.