Teen in court for murder
Updated | By Bronwyn Hardick
A 15-year-old girl is expected to appear in the Randfontein Magistrate's Court on Tuesday for alleged murder, the Star reported.

She was reportedly accused of stabbing a 17-year-old girl when they started fighting while walking on Friday. Both girls were pupils at Lukhanyo Secondary School, in Mohlakeng, near Randfontein.
Captain Appel Ernst told the newspaper the 17-year-old was taken to hospital.
"The victim died due to her injuries, and the suspect was arrested the same evening," she said.
The Grade Nine pupil appeared in the Randfontein Magistrate's Court on Monday and was denied bail.
"The case was postponed to Tuesday, A report from a social worker was ordered for further court proceeding. The suspect is in custody."
Gauteng education spokesman Charles Phahlane told The Star the girl had been suspended from the school.
Show's Stories
-
SA influencers face audits as SARS targets undeclared income and brand perks
South Africa's tax authority is focusing on influencers and their undecl...
The Drive with Rob & Roz 9 hours ago -
LISTEN: Mom shares horrific story of injury caused by child
Accidents happen, and unfortunately, they are unavoidable.
The Drive with Rob & Roz 10 hours ago