- A R4.17m advertising contract to the Letlaka-run The Weekly newspaper without going to tender;
- Letlaka receiving R300,000 per month for printing and distributing government marketing materials, with all government advertising centralised within the premier's office in 2010;
- The provincial government spending an estimated R1.6m on advertisements in The Weekly over the past three months, with 88 adverts placed in 10 editions of the newspaper between November 30 and March 8;
- R12m a year spent on Letlaka-managed Hlasela TV, which broadcasts to 100 public buildings in the province; and
- A multi-million rand website tender awarded to a consortium which includes Letlaka, even though there were cheaper bidders.
Well, the answer is 2.4-million viewers watched the re-broadcast of 'Ana...The Scenic Drive with Rian an hour ago
Chicken Licken launched a new advert for its SoulBites, which features t...The Scenic Drive with Rian an hour ago