- A R4.17m advertising contract to the Letlaka-run The Weekly newspaper without going to tender;
- Letlaka receiving R300,000 per month for printing and distributing government marketing materials, with all government advertising centralised within the premier's office in 2010;
- The provincial government spending an estimated R1.6m on advertisements in The Weekly over the past three months, with 88 adverts placed in 10 editions of the newspaper between November 30 and March 8;
- R12m a year spent on Letlaka-managed Hlasela TV, which broadcasts to 100 public buildings in the province; and
- A multi-million rand website tender awarded to a consortium which includes Letlaka, even though there were cheaper bidders.
Motivational speaker Elsabé Aldrich joined the Scenic Drive to talk abou...The Scenic Drive with Rian 8 hours ago
Die naaswenners van 'Kwarantyn', die Scheepers-familie, het onlangs Suid...The Scenic Drive with Rian 12 hours ago