The Scenic Drive team decided to spoil Sharon
Miller from Johannesburg and her daughter, Caylie to a trip to Cape Town.
The Scenic Drive team decided to spoil Sharon Miller from Johannesburg and her daughter, Caylie to a trip to Cape Town.
We received a message from Sharon Miller from Johannesburg who says she and her daughter, Caylie will be going on their first-ever mother-daugther vacation. They are leaving for Cape Town on Tuesday after they won flights a while ago.
HERE IS HER MESSAGE:
PLEASE MAKE MY MONDAY: My daughter and I are going for our 1st trip to Cape Town. I won the flights and we will be staying in my sister's in-law’s apartment free of charge. Please, can I ask that you Make My Monday and especially my daughter's? We want to go on one of those “hop on hop off” bus tours. I would be ever so grateful for, please. We have had a really tough year.
Briony Brooks from Cape Town Tourism surprised the mother and daughter with:
WHAT THEY WILL BE GIVING:
- Tickets to the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- 2 x City Sightseeing bus passes valid for 2 days
- A sightseeing boat cruise
- Tickets for the Cape Wheel at the waterfront
- Tickets to the Two Oceans Aquarium
- 2 x V&A waterfront vouchers to the value of R1000 each
- Tickets to a trip around the Cape Peninsula
Survivor winner, professional dancer and club owner Perle van Schalkwyk ...The Scenic Drive with Rian 1 day, 5 hours ago
A picture has surfaced on social media showing an act of kindness.The Scenic Drive with Rian 1 day, 8 hours ago