Write this down!
Quickly! Write this down!
Subscription prices for streaming services are getting a bit out of hand, but here is a handy trick on how to best use your decoder.
According to MyBroadband, you can get access to 100 extra channels for free if you have a Dstv subscription on Compact.
You need to have a modern decoder and a dish antenna, which should be ready if you have an active DStv connection.
JAC’s Top 5: Tips to have me-time as a mom
Follow these steps:
- Go to settings
- Scroll down to satellite settings
- Click on additional networks
- Do not set up anything using channel 1
- Set things up using channels 2 to 5
- Allow the decoder to scan the networks
- Access the channels after scanning by selecting “all channels” in the browsing menu
- Go ahead and enjoy the free channels!
Follow us on social media:
More from Jacaranda FM